WellSky Community Updates
We are excited to announce that we will be making some updates to the Community forums in the months to come! Your ability to view and post will not be interrupted, and the general categories should remain the same. We plan to share updates in this thread as we go, so be sure to check back. Here are some of the things we will be doing:
- Archival of old topics and conversations that will still be accessible for viewing but closed for posting.
- Removal of old topics (2017 and back) that do not have peer conversations or have aged out of use.
- Removal and/or consolidation of duplicate topics to make for easier reference.
- Pinned FAQ topics with common troubleshooting steps and/or links to Online Help Articles related to them.
- Pinned Q&A topics for things like "What tasks or features would most improve your WellSky experience?".
Our goal for these changes is to make Community a little tidier, and to provide faster general help through pinned FAQ topics. In doing so, we hope to continue encouraging communication in this peer-to-peer space and to promote collaboration as a way to cultivate positive conversations for improvement!